I. General Provisions
- The personal data controller pursuant to Article 4 point 7 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Regulation on Personal Data Protection) (hereinafter the “GDPR”) is Wah gwaan Prague dancehall school, z. ú., Identification No. 093 82 984, with its registered office at Molákova 577/34, Karlín, 186 00 Prague 8, registered with the Register of Institutes kept by the Municipal Court in Prague, Section U, Insert 894 (hereinafter the “Controller”).
- The contact details of the Controller are following: address: Molákova 577/34, Karlín, 186 00 Prague 8 email: email@example.com
phone number: +420 722 932 776
- Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a specific identifier, such as name, identification number, location data, network identifier or one or more specific physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
- The Controller has not appointed a data protection officer.
- The Controller will not transfer personal data to any third parties.
II. Sources and categories of personal data processed
- The Controller processes the personal data that you have provided to them or the personal data that the Controller has obtained on the basis of the performance of the contract concluded with you.
- The Controller processes your identification and contact data and the data necessary for the performance of the contract.
III. Legal reason and purpose of personal data processing
- The legal reason and purpose of the processing of personal data is the performance of the contract between you and the Controller pursuant to Article 6, paragraph 1, letter b) of GDPR.
- There shall be no automated individual decision-making within the meaning of Article 22 of the GDPR by the Controller.
IV. Data retention period
- The Controller retains personal data for the time necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the Controller, to assert claims from these contractual relationships and to fulfil the legal obligations of the Controller.
- After the expiry of the retention period of personal data, the Controller shall delete the personal data.
V. Your rights
- Under the conditions set out in the GDPR, you have following rights:
- the right of access to your personal data pursuant to Article 15 of the GDPR.
- the right to correct personal data pursuant to Article 16 of the GDPR, or restrictions onprocessing pursuant to Article 18 of the GDPR.
- the right to delete personal data pursuant to Article 17 of the GDPR.
- the right to object to the processing pursuant to Article 21 of the GDPR.
- the right to data portability according to Article 20 of the GDPR.
- You also have the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority, which is the Office for Personal Data Protection, Pplk. Sochora 27, 170 00 Praha 7 (www.uoou.cz).
In case of any questions or requests for the exercise of the above rights, please contact us via the above stated contact details.